Winter in Söll
Skiing and Snowboarding
Our shuttle service – ski bus stops at the hotel – takes you from the hotel to the slopes and back, of course free of charge! Here you will find approx. departure times.
Everyone loves the tobogganing run on our “house mountain” Hoch Söll down into the valley. You can walk or take the cable car to get up the mountain – enjoy the tobogganing run several times if you like. The run is lit until 2 a.m. in the morning.
Facts and information to the tobogganing run Hoch Söll:
- reachable via: Gondelbahn Hochsöll (40)
- trail: mountain station Gondelbahn till valley station Söll
- length: 3 km
- altitude difference: 450 m
- start: auf 1.150 m
- opening hours: daily from 8:00 a.m. till 17:00 p.m. | Wednesday-Staurday 18:30 p.m. to 21.30 p.m. lift hours
- lights: Wednesday – Saturday 4:30 – 3:00 a.m., Sunday – Thuesday 4:30 – 9:00 p.m.
- please note: Day-, week-, point- and season cards are not valid in the evening. Restaurants close from Sunday to Tuesday. No operating hours in the evening during stormy weather conditions!
Ski Touring & Snow Shoe Hiking
No matter if its summer or winter season – hiking is our guests most popular hobby. Go hiking within deeply snowed winter scenerys or try snow-shoe hiking. Additionally, we offer ski touring routes all around Söll!
Romantic winter hiking trails through one of Tyrol’s most beautiful nature landscapes. The region Wilder Kaiser offers 113 km of perfectly prepared winter hiking trails.
Snow Shoe Hiking
Snow-shoe hikers can enjoy their freedom on their own or together with certified guides – just as they like!
Weekly tour offer by ski school Knoll:
monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday
Tour small (1,5 hrs.) € 25,00
Tour medium (3 hrs.) € 30,00
Day tour (5-6 hrs.) € 49,00
All offers incl. equipment (snow shoes and sticks!)
True ski touring fans never stop to visit Söll, and if its only for a weekend trip – the real summit of pleasure! You can rent suitable equipment on this site.
Cross Country Skiing
If you wish to enjoy a marvellous cross-country skiing day, you should spend it within the family region Wilder Kaiser and its 83 km of perfectly prepared runs via one of Tyrol’s most beautiful nature scenerys.
Cross-Country Skiing in Söll
- Length: Start point
- Sunnseitn trail small: 4,0 km | Lederer, village (easy)
- Schattseit trail: 5,0 km | Panoramabad (easy)
- Panorama trail: 1,5 km | Panoramabad (easy)
- Knolln-trail: 1,0 km | Panoramabad (easy)
- Connection to Scheffau: 5,0 km | Oberstegen, Sockach,Gänsleit (easy)
- Sunnseitn trail big: 8,0 km | Lederer, Hochfilzer, village center